2048 2048

I was surprised, this game was a lot more addictive that I initially expected. I started out confused, but in a matter of seconds I was able to start getting into the game and I was extremely impressed with how unique this game is, I loved the creativity, the downside is the game doesn't last too long. I can move on quite quickly and there wasn't much to keep me around.
But A+ for creativity

hairygames responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it, like I said in the description, the creativity is not really my work. ;)

Install_D Install_D

Very addicting game. After 30 seconds I was able to understand the game well and I got into it for a long time, creative use of the tower defence genre, made all the towers interesting and unique. Great work and some interesting stuff!
Very good.

Earth Taken 2 Earth Taken 2

Very well made game. You can tell some good thought went into this game whilst playing it. Pleasing art, good music, combat system works great, looting and upgrading felt rewarding and certainly kept me going with a good selection of achievements to top it.
Great work.

SeethingSwarm responds:

So glad you like my latest game and thanks so much for the great review and the nice score!